Name:
Location: Singapore

21 January 2010

Wondering

Sometimes I wonder who I am, where I have been and what I have done for all the years that you are gone.

I am so tired of always trying to prove who I am because make believing is hard alone. When I am down and feeling blue, I close my eyes so that I can be with you. Always reaching for that rising star to guide me far and shine me home. Until the morning sun appear, it make light of all my fears. I dried the tears which i have never shown and put on the strong front once again. Still I wonder, why am I thrown out here on my own!

If I walk, would you run?
If I stop, would you come?
If I ask you to stay, would you show me the way?
Please tell me what can I say to make you stay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home